Mared: Welsh form of Greek Margarites, meaning "pearl."

Jude
Judas
Kay?
Lyle?
Rory?

Hurst-Burlington

yardsards:

One thing that a lot of transmasc people struggle with before they fully realize they’re trans is the question of “do I hate being treated like a woman because women are treated like shit, or do I hate being treated like a woman because I’m not a woman?”

and one method (though not entirely foolproof) to figuring that out is asking “would I be upset if another girl was treated like this?”

like, I’d be just as mad if some dude said “you can’t do math because you’re a girl” to a female classmate as I would if he said it to me

however, I never got uncomfortable at waiters calling my female friends “m'am”, I was only uncomfortable when they called *me* that

and obviously everyone’s feelings are different and there’s tons of variables at play, but if you find that there’s a lot of the second scenario going on with you, there’s a good chance you’re not entirely cis

Where was this post 18 god damn months ago.

everyday magic
eine kleine Sache die immer gelingt, immer gut wird oder sowas
My ankles never twist.  I’ve always been rather active, I did track for five years (all the running events), and one time while running I stepped in a hole, lost my shoe, and landed sprawling about five feet away.  I pulled my shoe on and kept running.

Trivia Ideas: https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f2/b7/5d/f2b75d8aacd7fb32f04a17184d550b92.jpg

“With or without guidance”, the National Women’s Law Centre tweeted yesterday, “Title IX is still the law of the land & schools still have an obligation to protect trans students.”
https://www.economist.com/democracy-in-america/2017/02/23/the-trump-administration-reverses-guidelines-on-transgender-bathrooms

noch nichts legal geändert: Schule
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQmztftgnIw

Gender Dysphoria is the distress a person experiences as a result of the sex and gender they were assigned at birth.
- the condition of feeling one's emotional or psychological identity as male or female to be the opposite of one's biological sex.
This is not all about your body. It doesn't mean you have to hate your body.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwVNQdeQbT0

Body dismorphic disorder is an axiety disorder that causes suffers to spend a lot of time worrying about their appearance and to have a distored way of how they look.

Zuletzt von Endstation Sehnsucht am Di Aug 14, 2018 2:22 pm bearbeitet; insgesamt 4-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
Endstation Sehnsucht
An der Endstation Angekommene

BeitragThema: Re: ready to change   Mo Aug 13, 2018 11:10 am

I don’t think I’ve ever been in love with- like, a person. A significant person. I’ve often fell for people. In general. Like I never really had that moment waking up thinking about … like, one specific person. More like all people in general. Like a girl I saw playing with a dog. And like, an old lady that gave a dollar to a man with a guitar. Maybe I’m… I’m too focused on the whole thing and not on what’s directly in front of me. I have a hard time understanding what’s going on in one person’s mind, like… I just really don’t get why said person does… a thing. Like being mean. Don’t get it. But the whole concept of why people bully other people? No problem. Like I understand why things at school such in general, but… doesn’t mean I really get why one guy hates the other. How his hate became, like... a true real thing for him that he needed to express.
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
Endstation Sehnsucht
An der Endstation Angekommene

BeitragThema: Re: ready to change   Mo Aug 27, 2018 5:56 pm

Timeline

» Juli 2000 - (0) - geboren in Slidell, Louisiana
» August 2005 - (5) - Hurrikan Katrina, verliert beide seine Eltern und seine Großmutter
» Oktober 2007 - (7) - sein Großvater, bei dem er bisher gelebt hat, verstirbt
» Oktober 2007 - (7) - zieht zu seiner Tante nach Yakima, Washington
» Juni 2010 - (9) - seine Tante kann der Verlust ihres Bruders und ihrer Eltern nicht überwinden und begibt sich in psychiatrische Behandlung
» Juli 2010 - (10) - zieht zu seinem Onkel nach Seattle, Washington
» März 2016 - (16) - sein Onkel verlässt die USA für seine Arbeit als Softwareentwickler und zieht nach Europa
» August 2016 - (17) - zieht zu den Goldbergs nach Iris, Washington

Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: ready to change   

Nach oben Nach unten

ready to change

Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Nächstes Thema anzeigen Nach oben 
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
 ::  :: -